TigerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training

4 posters

Go down

Training Empty Training

Post  HeadGM Sam Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Where do you train in TigerMS? Please write a training guide.

e.g : LVL1-10 : xxx
LVL11-20 : xxx

All the way up to LVL200.

HeadGM Sam
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Character Job : The.
Best.
Admin.
Personalized field : Training Admin
Personalized field : Training Member
Personalized field : Training Ranter
Personalized field : Training Moderator
Personalized field : Training Donotshowthisimage
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Training Empty Re: Training

Post  Writhz Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Well, this probably isn't the most perfect training guide, but this is usually the general places i train ;P

lvl 1-10: Given to you free! Thank you TigerMS.
lvl 11-20 or 30: Snails. I would say the Split Road, someplace like that. Also make sure to pick up what they drop because you can trade them in at the Split Road for some more good exp.
lvl 21 or 31-55: Teddies in Terrance Hall. A great place to train because good exp and high spawn rates.
lvl 55-70: Either Cronos (Path of Time <4>) or just Ticks and TickTocks in Whirlpool of Time.
lvl 71-100: Golems! Mixed and Dark golems most preferably, the best place would be at F.O.G (Forest of Golem). However, if Sam is planning to create a new golem training place that would work as well.
lvl 101-130: For these lvls i would train at Wolf Spiders in the nlc Wolf Spider Cavern. (aka the only place they spawn)
lvl 131-150: If you are rly strong you can skip this step and go onto the next areas. Wyverns are a good place to train. The Canyon : Crossroad is as good as any other map, but thats the first one that comes to mind.
lvl 151-200: The following 50 lvls are easily some of the hardest to gain, specifically near the end. The only mob training that would be appropriate for these lvls would be Skeles. (they spawn in The Dragon Nest Left Behind and Nest of a Dead Dragon) Other then that participate in events, you may be rewarded a few lvls, or kill some bosses (whichever ones are working).

Good Luck Training, i hope my guide helps you. ;P

~Brian~
Writhz
Writhz

Number of posts : 63
Character Job : NightLord / Shadower
Personalized field : Training Shipcrew
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Haku Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 am

Writhz wrote:Well, this probably isn't the most perfect training guide, but this is usually the general places i train ;P

lvl 11-20 or 30: Snails. I would say the Split Road, someplace like that. Also make sure to pick up what they drop because you can trade them in at the Split Road for some more good exp.
lvl 21 or 31-55: Teddies in Terrance Hall. A great place to train because good exp and high spawn rates.
lvl 55-70: Either Cronos (Path of Time <4>) or just Ticks and TickTocks in Whirlpool of Time.
lvl 71-100: Golems! Mixed and Dark golems most preferably, the best place would be at F.O.G (Forest of Golem). However, if Sam is planning to create a new golem training place that would work as well.
lvl 101-130: For these lvls i would train at Wolf Spiders in the nlc Wolf Spider Cavern. (aka the only place they spawn)
lvl 131-150: If you are rly strong you can skip this step and go onto the next areas. Wyverns are a good place to train. The Canyon : Crossroad is as good as any other map, but thats the first one that comes to mind.
lvl 151-200: The following 50 lvls are easily some of the hardest to gain, specifically near the end. The only mob training that would be appropriate for these lvls would be Skeles. (they spawn in The Dragon Nest Left Behind and Nest of a Dead Dragon) Other then that participate in events, you may be rewarded a few lvls, or kill some bosses (whichever ones are working).

~Brian~

good guide ill try it
Haku
Haku
Teh Forum GOD

Number of posts : 105
Character Job : Prostitute
Personalized field : Training Shipcrew
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadGM Sam Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks brian, your guide Fat Weird Freak be used for the custom quests. Check the thread in the TigerMS news for more info!

HeadGM Sam
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Character Job : The.
Best.
Admin.
Personalized field : Training Admin
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  hockey Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:13 pm

[quote="Haku"]
Writhz wrote:Well, this probably isn't the most perfect training guide, but this is usually the general places i train ;P

lvl 55-70:Straw Dummys
lvl 71-90: Golems! Mixed and Dark golems most preferably, the best place would be at F.O.G (Forest of Golem). However, if Sam is planning to create a new golem training place that would work as well.
lvl 91-110: Skeles
lvl 131-150: If you are rly strong you can skip this step and go onto the next areas. Wyverns are a good place to train. The Canyon : Crossroad is as good as any other map, but thats the first one that comes to mind. Bosses too (pap)
lvl 151-200: The following 50 lvls are easily some of the hardest to gain, specifically near the end. The only mob training that would be appropriate for these lvls would be Skeles. (they spawn in The Dragon Nest Left Behind and Nest of a Dead Dragon) Other then that participate in events, you may be rewarded a few lvls, or kill some bosses (whichever ones are working). Or Bosses. (Zak)

~Brian~

I edited some things.
hockey
hockey
Will the Forum Event Winner

Number of posts : 201
Character Job : NightLord