TigerMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction)

3 posters

Go down

default The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction)

Post  Admin Lisa Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Before I begin, I want to say this :
No this won't be a story about my Maple-times.
No this won't be a story about my life.
No this won't be a story about my loves.
No this won't be a story about how much we all hate Will.
No this won't be a story about how gay Nexon is.
No this won't be a story about how stupid my brothers are.

Chapter One

A long day this has been, with the sunset a bright pink and orange and yellow, I look past the beach to see the beauty of the sea. How I wish, so much, that I could see what it was like down there. To be able to swim and never come back up, to be able to breathe under there. I know as much as you do that it's impossible to humans, but not to fish and other sea creatures. Such a dream was to not be dreamt upon by most humans, because they could dive down with oxygen tanks. What if the pressure were to make them explode? Hoping for a good night, I stand up. "Lisa! Lisa!" I hear someone call. "Come quick!" It was Rose. "What is it?" I ask. She was trying to catch her breath. She looked the normal, with her hair as messy as usual. She was wearing a blue frilled tank top and washed denim cargos. She was also wearing some of Fonla's special slippers, like me. They were only the best slippers you could get. They were sandals, actually. Well, anyways, she finally gasped out, "It's the sea! There's something up with it!" I look back at the beach and ask, "What could be wrong with such a gorgeous sea?" She says, "It's a special sea... And down there, people live... It's a place called Aqua Road." Aqua Road? What in the world... Never in my life have I heard of that place. How do people live there, anyways? It's impossible to breathe under-water... unless... "Are you saying you can live there? And swim there forever?" I ask her. "Yes, you can..." she answers. Running swiftly, I dive into the water, not thinking about what dangers could be ahead.
Admin Lisa
Admin Lisa
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Character Job : GM
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Admin
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Member
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Donotshowthisimage
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Moderator
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Ranter
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Donotshowthisimage
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://tigerms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

default Re: The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction)

Post  HeadGM Sam Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:02 pm

What an idiot ... What kind of person would dive in with clothes on...

ps keyboards suck

PS FIX'D FOR YA SAM -Lisa

Last edited by Admin Lisa on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix'd)

HeadGM Sam
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Character Job : The.
Best.
Admin.
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Lisa Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:07 am

Chapter Two - Penis?!

As I dive in, I noticed something. There WAS a town under there... And it's so warm, not cold! I swim down further and further, past many fish and other strange creatures. One of them tried to attack me... But I hastily whipped out my ilbi throwing stars, and the strange creature perished. I swam further and further, the light getting dimmer and dimmer, and eventually I reached a strange cave. Going into it, I saw some squids. These squids tried to squirt ink at me, but I went in Dark Sight in order to avoid them. The squids saw nothing, and just carried on their business. I could overhear them, "So what will we do next time to kill these annoying little Maplers? Will we feed them to the boss?" The boss? Who could that be.. I kept swimming, and reached some sharks! These sharks were not ordinary sharks, but I avoided them anyways. I found a cave with some Fly-eyes in it, decided to kill a few, and move on. I enter the next cave and let out a huge sceam.... Two giant testicles were floating above me and a penis sticking out of them.
Admin Lisa
Admin Lisa
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Character Job : GM
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://tigerms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hockey Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Whats gonna be chapter 3?
hockey
hockey
Will the Forum Event Winner

Number of posts : 201
Character Job : NightLord
Personalized field : The Aquarium Chronicles (A Maple Fanfiction) Shipcrew
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down